Senior CSR Professional
Experienced professional with 24 yrs experience in CSR and INGO management
- • Facilitate trainings/workshops, develop modules on livelihood , mother & Child health, sanitation, SHG management & Business Plan Dev., EDP, Disaster Management, Education etc,
- • Planning, monitoring & evaluation of development/CSR projects with multi tasking,
- • Managing network projects/ donor reporting/ NGO partnering with DFID, UN Organization (Unicef), CCF etc.
- • Liasion, communication & convergence with stakeholders & line depts like Health, Education, RWSS, Agril.
- • Knowledge on IMNCI, SAB, VHND, VAD etc health initiatives under NRHM and Unicef,
- • Undertaking studies, need analysis, research, process documentation , develop concept/project, generating reports,
- • Expertise in facilitating PRA, PLA, LFA, Micro Planning, analytical presentations,
- • Development of Project Matrix , Program road map , PIP, Planning, M&E tools, Micro Plan, Case Study,
- • Acumen in promoting community level structures igniting dynamism with conflict resolution,
- • Experience of Sustainable Livelihood, Education, Nutrition, Sanitation, Natural Resource Management, Maternal & Child Health, Disaster Management project and leading CSR Dept (Mines) of IMFA Ltd and ATHA GROUP
- • Leading intervention in disadvantageous & rural areas with experience of tribal and KBK region of Odisha.
- • Experience of working with Government of Orissa like Health, Women & Child, Education & Agriculture Depts,
- • Experience of donor reporting and working experience with INGO, donor agencies & Corporate houses.
- • Able to build strong working relationships – across organization levels.
- • Creativity and resourcefulness in developing and executing engagement plans and communication campaigns
MA in Sociology & Political Science, Bachelors Degree in Education, PG Diploma in Rural Development
Manager-CSR, ATHA GROUP from 4th February, 2013 leading CSR plan in Odisha & Jharkhand. Key jobs are;
Lead CSR actions developing integrated annual/long term CSR and Affirmative Action Plan- strategy approach, stakeholder management plans, R& R plan for affected families understanding issues,
Collate & present MIS on CSR & R&R actions with compliances to authorities on IR & PR issues with reporting,
Manage, lead & capacitate team for study, plan, execution, monitoring & evaluation of actions for positive change,
Conduct studies to identify gaps & needs for effective action for area specific stakeholder management plan,
Conduct process document, generate periodic reports & case studies and support for publication of newsletter,
Timely & effective use of resources with time plan in convergence & PPP mode,
Update management providing inputs with progress, achievement, issues, program strategy for people centred plan,
Create corporate/company visibility by initiating innovative social initiatives with awareness & publicity,
Ensuring improved quality of life of 10,000 families with providing basic services on environment, women & child Dev. health, education, communication, improved livelihood, housing, drinking water etc,
Partnering with state government, resource & like minded agencies for sustainable CSR initiatives,
Establishing bottom up implementation of replacement & rehabilitation policy with villagers.
Benchmark industry best practices on CSR/AA, analyze the developments in CSR both within &outside organization and suitably evolve the strategies.
1. Program Executive- CSR, Mines Division, Bansidhar & Ila Panda Foundation, (CSR Arm of IMFA Ltd) from 29th Sept, 11 to 2nd Feb., 13 responsible for 3 districts of Odisha namely, Keonjhar, Jajpur & Angul. Key jobs were;
Plan & execute CSR actions in assigned 3 districts targeted area for sustainable development,
Manage team guiding planning process, execution, monitoring & evaluation of development programs.
Develop strategy & need based plans with focus to sustainable community development, women empowerment, health, education, livelihood, infrastructure with focus to women, child & youths
Update management on progress, achievements, issues, program strategies for realization with team management
Liasion/ represent company at appropriate levels as required,
Provide support to Land acquisition dept for replacement & rehabilitation of affected population,
Conduct research & study to identify gaps & needs for effective area specific & stakeholder management plan
Conduct process document, prepare periodic quality reports & case studies of good practices, publish newsletter,
Provide inputs to corporate house enabling to launch pro-people programs in the area,
2. Program Coordinator (In-Charge Project Director) with ChildFund India (formerly as Christian Children’s Fund India) based in Odisha since 29th Sep., 2009 to 28th Sept., 2011. Key responsibilities include:
• Realization of country program strategy & NGO partnering with child centered planning, execution, monitoring & evaluation focusing issues of children & youth related to education, health, migration, skill building & livelihood,
• Handholding support on maternal & Child/adolescent health, nutrition, education, livelihood & employment,
• Facilitate establishment of M&E, proper grant management & MIS in consultation with NO, ChildFund India.
• Selection of Community Partner Organizations and service provider /consultancy agencies for the Cluster,
• Create program data-base, document & conduct analysis providing information to Zonal & National Office,
• Develop directory of resource agencies, INGOs/NGOs/ Govt. agencies in area &state with establishing rapport.
• Lead role in conceptualizing ChildFund India prog. approach & strategy Area Perspective Plan for cluster,
• Ensure convergence at program management providing leadership at different levels with network advocacy,
• Managing Capacity building process for partners, project staffs & stakeholders for child development & rights,
• Guide & facilitate developing resource/communication material on education, child development & participation,
• Promote child friendly schools & enabling community owned education environment with focus to children,
• Develop Project Design on basis of Area Strategic Plan in tune to Country Strategy Plan & Global strategy,
• Represent the organization as team & program leader at region and state at appropriate level with liasioning,
3. As District Maternal & Child Survival Coordinator for Sonepur & Boudh districts, Odisha with UNICEF, Orissa & Dept of Health, Govt. of Odisha, from 12th June, 08 to 28th Sept., 09. Key responsibility includes;
• Providing techno-managerial support to mother & child survival (health & nutrition) related actions under NRHM,
• Facilitate district planning exercise, prepare training plan, review & advice to improve program quality,
• Develop IMNCI/SAB/SNCU/Routine Immunization, Vit A & Polio, MaPEDIR supervision plans,
• Coordinate IMNCI, SAB, SNCU, FUS, VHND, PD, FTT, MLP, VAD, School Health, Immunization, PIP etc ,
• Identify needs & organize Basic Trgs. for Physicians, Health & WCD officials & staffs with Basic Trainings,
• Implementation & monitoring of other RCH II/NRHM activities with providing technical assistance,
• Review drug requirement and distribution plan to improve referral system, including network with PPP,
• Bridge the needs of the region with the state program agenda in collaboration with Head of Health Dept, Orissa
4. Capacity Building Team Member (M&E), Western Odisha Rural Livelihood Project (WORLP) for Kalahandi Dist, Odisha, with DFID/NR International & Odisha Watershed Dev. Mission, Govt. of Odisha from 12th Feb, 08 to 10th June, 08. Job responsibility include;
• Manage Prog. Implementing Agencies with hand holding support to implement WORLP M&E system,
• Play lead role in building capacity of PIAs, WDT, LSTs, W/S bodies to plan & steer WORLP M&E system,
• Develop district plans for capacitating primary & secondary stakeholders in operationalising M&E tools for ,
• Ensure delivery of District M&E work plan & outputs by institutionalizing M&E system & document process.
• Participate & provide inputs on M&E findings, reviews, communication materials, research with dissemination,
5. As Program Coordinator from 1st June, 07 to 11th Feb.,08 with Balasore Social Service Society, Odisha, with projects on livelihood, Disaster management, Child labour & Education, HIV/AIDS. Key jobs include;
• PME of IDEA program in Balasore and Mayurbhanj district of Odisha with NGO network/partner management,
• Assist Director for managing/operating relief, rescue/ rehabilitation work, establishing MIS/database of projects,
• Development of concepts, project proposals, document, communication & roll out initiatives for fund raising,
• Playing prominent role in liasioning and representing organization at different levels,
• Capacity building actions of partners & staffs, trainings/workshops with stake holders on quality education (Grade Specific), DRM, rights, HIV/AIDS, Process Documentation, M&E etc.
5. Program Coordinator from 4th March, 04, to 31st May, 07 with WOSCA, Keonjhar, Odisha, managed projects on Watershed, Food security & Empowerment, Skill Dev. of ST women, Health & Sanitation, HIV/AIDS. Key jobs were;
• PME of food security, skill dev., sanitation, sustainable community dev.(land water management)& HIV/AIDS projects,
• Lead role in Organization Development and develop proposals for fund raising,
• NRM based Micro planning & programming in Ghatgaon Block through PRA with focus to agriculture & NTFP
• Managed land & water development programs with rainfed area in Ghatgaon Block in 03 sites as model
• Managed process documentation task for projects assigned with besides regular documents of organization,
6. Project Coordinator with PRAVA, from 1st April, 02 to 3rd March, 04 in Balasore & Mayurbhanj dists, Odisha with responsibility of Water, Sanitation/MCH, Disaster Management, Fresh Water Management & NRM actions. Key job were;
• Manage programs in Balasore district with support of UNICEF, Govt. of India and NGO partners,
• Manage disaster management & preparedness programs & Fresh Water Management Project in Balasore area.
• Planning, monitoring & implementation of NRM, Replacement & Rehabilitation project in Mayurbhanj, Odisha,
• Support in providing consultancy services to partner organizations for organization development,
• Report generation, documenting best practices, develop communication material, capacitating partners & team,
• Conducting studies related to NRM, bio-diversity, development program,
• Development of Micro Plan through PRA/PLA, regular organization documents, training modules etc,
7. Area Coordinator cum Social Scientist with NIPDIT, Odisha from 1st Jan,2000 to 28th Nov,01 in western Odisha on watershed, sustainable livelihood, rights, health, women empowerment, research/training. Prime job includes:
• Conducting trainings for grass root NGOs and capacity building of stakeholders with 5 CBOs & 2 cooperatives
• Handle Integrated Dev. & community health action in Bolangir & Kandhamal besides drought mitigation action,
• Social Scientist for Watershed Development Program execution in Kandhamal district through micro plans,
• Management of programs like WATSAN (GoI), Food Security, DPAP & Rural Housing self-governance, documentation, communication and IEC development actions.
8. As Zonal Coordinator with XAVIER INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, BBSR, Odisha, from 1st Sept, 94 to 31st March, 99. EFA project on universalisation of primary education in Keonjhar district. Key jobs include;
• Selecting partners for program execution with handholding support in convergence mode,
• Conduct program M&E and documentation process with assistance for study & researches of XIM, BBSR,
• Conduct training workshops as required for stakeholders in rapport with Education, Panchayat Raj depts.,
• Capacitating project staffs on quality education, Model school, child participation, promotion & development,
• Strengthening district NGO network and XIM agenda for up scaling other programs,
• Promoting strengthening of PTA,VEC, MC etc for effective management of education system,
9. With Jana Chetana Parishad, Keonjhar, Odisha as Program Manager from Jan, 90 to Aug.,94, April, 99-Dec, 99 and Oct,01-april,02 managing projects on Socio-economic Dev., Rehabilitation Prog. & Community Health in Keonjhar & Puri district of Odisha. Key responsibilities include;
• Implementation, monitoring & documentation of health, livelihood projects with training of staff & stakeholders,
• Conducting planning, proposal development and documentation,
• Lead rehabilitation operation in Super Cyclone affected Niali Block of Puri District, Odisha