THE ODISHA SCHEDULED CASTE & SCHEDULED TRIBE DEVELOPMENT FINANCE CO-OPERATIVE CORPORATION LIMITED “ODISHA”
About company:– SC & ST Developement, Minorities & Backward Classes Welfare Department
Last date for applying:- 22nd October 2016 before 05.00 PM.
Name of the Post :- Finance Consultant
Number of Post :- 1 (One)
Age :- Not more than 40 years (As on 30.09.2016)
Consolidated Remuneration :- Rs. 25000.00 per Month
Odisha SC & ST Development Finance Co-operative Corporation Ltd. (OSFDC) is a Government of Odisha Enterprise under ST & SC Development Department meant for financing, facilitating andmobilizing funds for the economic empowerment of persons belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes (DTDP) and Scavenger families living Below the Poverty Line.
OSFDC is looking for highly committed and techno-savvy personnel, for the post of Finance Consultant, who have strong acumen and expertise to maintain its System based Account.
As such, OSFDC Ltd, Bhubaneswar invites applications, in the prescribed form, from the eligible candidates possessing the prescribed qualifications and required experience to be engaged as Finance Consultant for a period of one year on purely contractual basis on consolidated remuneration.
(I) ACA / FCA or AICWA / FICWA or MBA (Finance) or M Com with specialization in Finance from a recognized university as a regular candidate
(II) Minimum 2 years of continuous post qualification experience in the field of Finance & Accounts in Government / PSU /Commercial Organization
(III) Computer knowledge is mandatory. Knowledge of Tally ERP is essential.
EXPERIENCE / SKILL:-
01. Thorough knowledge of Odisha Government Financial Rules (OGFR)
02. Knowledge of Direct & Indirect Tax Laws and Insurance Laws
03. Hands on knowledge of budgeting and cost accounting practices
04. Capable of implementing computerized, electronic and modern methods of book keeping
05. Capable of preparing Financial Plans, finalizing Annual Financial Budgets and Accounts including internal/statutory audit
06. Knowledge of Management of MIS on funds flow, project costing, internal revenue generation
07. Knowledge of Resource Mobilization of Plan and Non-Plan funds of Government of Odisha
08. Knowledge of Funds Management and relevant software packages
09. Thorough Knowledge on Internal Management of Service Tax, Excise, Sales Tax and Income Tax
10. Exposure to Computerized Accounting and Knowledge of SAP/Oracle etc
11. Knowledge of Management of statutory funds like P.F, Gratuity & Pension Funds
01. Management of all Financial Activities of OSFDC Ltd
02. Maintenance of all system based financial records of OSFDC Ltd
03. Preparation of Annual Expenditure Statement of OSFDC Ltd
04. Formulation of 5 year plan / annual plan and to follow it up for obtaining allocations from Govt. of Odisha and other funding agencies and ensure effective utilization of plan funds without spillage
05. Handling all MIS activities of OSFDC Ltd in order to enable proper and effective decision making
06. Undertake tours to District Offices and monitor Accounts there
07. Reconcile Account Statements of District Offices and Branch Offices, Coordination and supervision of unit / branch / activity-wise funds management system of OSFDC for accounting operations.
08. Use, maintenance and updating of finance software
09. Management of statutory funds like P.F, Gratuity &
Pension Funds of employees of OSFDC Ltd
10. Knowledge on double entry Book-Keeping
Accounting system and management of salary/cash transaction / recovery
software of OSFDC
11. Any other job as assigned from time to time by the
- Management of all Financial Activities of OSFDC Ltd
- Maintenance of all system based financial records of OSFDC Ltd
- Preparation of Annual Expenditure Statement of OSFDC Ltd
- Formulation of 5 year plan / annual plan and to follow it up for obtaining allocations from Govt. of Odisha and other funding agencies and ensureeffective utilization of plan funds without spillage
- Handling all MIS activities of OSFDC Ltd in order to enable proper and effective decision making
- Undertake tours to District Offices and monitor Accounts there
- Reconcile Account Statements of District Offices and Branch Offices,Coordination and supervision of unit / branch / activity-wise funds management system of OSFDC for accounting operations.
- Use, maintenance and updating of finance software
- Management of statutory funds like P.F, Gratuity & Pension Funds of employees of OSFDC Ltd
- Knowledge on double entry Book-Keeping Accounting system and management of salary/cash transaction / recovery software of OSFDC
- Any other job as assigned from time to time by the Competent Authority
01. Application Form can be downloaded from ST & SC Development Department’s website on www.stscodisha.gov.in.
02. Applications completed in all respects, should reach General Manager, OSFDC Ltd, Lewis Road, Bhubaneswar only through SPEED POST /REGISTERED POST by 22nd October 2016 before 05.00 PM.
03. List of Enclosures to be submitted alongwith
a) Birth Certificate / High School Board Certificate for proof of age
b) Caste (SC/ST/OBC/SEBC) Certificate from Competent Authority
c) Copies of Certificates relating to all Educational Qualification
d) Copies of Certificates indicating Post Qualification Experience
e) Any one identity card with photograph (e.g. Voter ID / Aadhar Card
/ valid Driving License / PAN Card / valid Passport etc.)
04. It is mandatory to submit self-attested photocopies of each one of the documents enlisted above alongwith the application form. Incomplete /unsigned application and applications without required enclosures will be summarily rejected.
05. Only Short Listed Candidates on the basis of Career Marking will becalled for an interview.
06. Engagement will be made initially on contract basis for a period of one year which may be extended at the discretion of the competent authority. Further continuation, if any, will depend on candidate’s performance during the initial period of one year.
07. Last date for receiving the application is 22nd October 2016.
08. Applications received after last date shall not be entertained, OSFDC Ltd shall not be held responsible for any postal delay.
09. No interim correspondence will be entertained. No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
10. The selected candidate will not be eligible to avail any other financial oradministrative benefits which are available to OSFDC employees and theappointment will not be considered as permanent.
11. The selected candidate will be eligible for 15 days leave during each calendar year.
12. The leave will be granted for full day only. No other leave is admissible except Gazetted Holidays and Weekly off days.
13. Assignment can be terminated by either side by giving 30 days notice. No reason will be required for terminating the contract by either side.
14. The assignment will be of full time and he / she cannot take up any other assignment, part time or full time, honorary or paid, during the period of this assignment.
15. Professional Tax and other applicable taxes will be deducted as per the norms from his/her remuneration.
16. OSFDC will not be responsible for any civil or criminal case filed against\ him/her during the duration of this assignment.
17. Over and above the work assignment, the selected candidate has to do any other task allotted by the superior authorities.
18. The selected candidate has to sign an agreement on stamp paper of Rs. 100/- in prescribed format given by OSFDC.
19. He / She shall abide by the rules and regulations of OSFDC and also terms and conditions of contractual appointment prescribed by OSFDC from time to time.
20. They shall have to give one month’s notice or in lieu of the same, deposit an amount equal to one month’s remuneration if they wish to terminate the contract during contractual period.
21. Unauthorized absence from duty for more than 5 days will lead to termination of contractual appointment.
22. Indiscipline / misconduct, in any manner on their part, shall result in automatic termination of their contractual
23. The contractual appointment is purely on temporary basis and it can be terminated by OSFDC during the continuance of the contract withoutassigning any reason or notice whatsoever.
24. The candidates if appointed must be ready to
undertake tours relating to office work. In case they are deputed for any official duty / tour outside the normal place of work, they will be given TA/DA, local conveyance charges and other allowances as applicable for OSFDC Employees.
25. Managing Director reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at an point of time without assigning any reason thereof.
For More Details :- Click Here