Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd.
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW ON 25 th November 2016 Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. (TCIL) is an ISO 9001:2008 certified fast growing multinational public sector organisation under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India. TCIL is operating globally to provide world-class technology and Indian expertise in all fields of Telecom, Civil and IT.
To meet the requirements of its expansion plans relating to civil works, TCIL requires qualified and experienced candidates for the post of Engineer (Civil) on contract basis :
No of Posts : 11 (Eleven)
Minimum Qualification : B.E./B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute/University.
Salary : Rs. 20,000 PM Consolidated.
Age limit : Maximum 30 years as on 01.11.2016
Minimum Experience : 2 years post qualification project experience in Civil Construction works.
Necessary Instructions: –
1. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates shall be given as per Govt. directives.
2. Experience in the relevant field shall be calculated from the date of attaining the minimum essential qualification(s).
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk in interview.
4. Interested candidates should reach the venue at the date and time mentioned below alongwith the following documents :
> Updated resume
> Proof of age
> Educational Qualification certificates
> Experience certificates
> Two recent passport size photographs
5. If selected, the candidate shall be appointed on a contract period of 1 year initially which may be extendable based on the performance of the candidate and the requirement of the project.
6. Date of Walk in Interviews is 25 th November 2016 at 10.00 AM.
7. Venue – : TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash -1, New Delhi – 110048