Technical Assistant Jobs in DRWA,Bhubaneswar
Directorate of Research on Women in Agriculture (DRWA), Bhubaneswar (Odisha State) invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of temporary technical post at DRWA.
DRWA under Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). DRWA located at Plot No.50-51, Mouza-Jokalandi, Post-Baramunda, Bhubaneswar – 751 003, Odisha.
Name of Post : Technical Assistant (Field/ Farm Technician) – Farm Assistant
- No of Post : 01
- Age Limit : 18 to 30 Years. Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
- Salary : PB-1 : Rs.5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
(1) Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Science/ Horticulture from a recognized university.
(2) Desirable – 2 years experience of working in the relevant field in a University/ Institute/Council or any other organization of repute. Knowledge of computers.
(3) Experience in working in rural areas especially with women groups.
(4) Experience and knowledge of farm operations and landscaping activities.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- drawn in favour of ICAR UNIT-DRWA, payable at State Bank of India, Priyadarshini Market Branch, Bhubaneswar may be attached with each application. However, applications fee is exempted to the candidates belonging to SC / ST/ Women.
For More details Click Here:DRWA Career