State Bank of India (SBI)
State Bank of India (SBI)
State Bank of India (SBI) has published a notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer (Acquisition Relationship Managers, Relationship Manager, Zoanl Head, Compliance Officer, Investment Counsellors) vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 25-11-2016 to 12-12-2016 & send hard copy of application on or before 16-12-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
SBI Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 103
Name of the Posts:
1. Acquisition Relationship Managers: 34 Posts
2. Relationship Manager: 55 Posts
3. Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 01 Post
4. Zoanl Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs): 01 Post
5. Zoanl Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI): 02 Posts
6. Compliance Officer: 01 Post
7. Investment Counsellors: 09 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 22 to 35 years for Sl.No-1, 23 to 35 years for Sl.No-2 & 7, 25 to 40 years for Sl.No-3 & 6, 30 to years for Sl.No-4 & 5 as on 01-12-2016. Age relaxation applicable 5 years for SC/ ST , 3 years for OBC, 15 years for PWD (SC/ ST), 13 years for PWD (OBC), 10 years for PWD (GEN) candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation from Government recognized University or Institution with relevant experiences.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Merit & Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 600/- for General & OBC candidates, Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates (non-refundable) through using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in from 25-11-2016 to 12-12-2016 & send hard copy of application along with photocopies of ID, Date of Birth, Educational Certificates, Experience, Brief resume (mentioning present annual CTC (fixed+variable = ________) with evidence), e-Receipt for fee payment, SC/ SC, OBC (With Non creamy layer clause), PWD certificates & send through post to “State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021” on or before 16-12-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
2. Candidates should log on to the website www.sbi.co.in.
3. Go to Careers ——> Click on “Latest Announcement”.
4. Choose the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
6. Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
7. After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
8. Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
9. Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
8. Take printout of online application for future use.
|Starting Date for Online Application & Fee Payment||25-11-2016|
|Last Date for Online Application & Fee Payment||12-12-2016|
|Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Application||16-12-2016|
|Last Date for Editing Application Details||12-12-2016|
|Last Date for Printing of Online Application||27-12-2016|
For more details like qualification, experience, grade, pay scale, relaxation, vacancy details & other information click on the link given below….
|SBI Online||More Information|
|Apply Online||Get Details|
|How to Apply||Get Details|