Senior Research Fellow jobs in Central Rice Research Institute,Cuttack
CENTRAL RICE RESEARCH INSTITUTE (INDIAN COUNCIL OF AGRICULTUREAL RESEARCH) CUTTACK, conducting a WALK-IN-INTERVIEW details as follows;.
Name of the Scheme –Bringing Green Revolution to Eastern India (EAP-161).
Name of the position –Senior Research Fellow
Rate of Fellowship/- Rs.16,000/-p.m. + 20% H.R.A
M.Sc in Agriculture/Life Sciences with at least 60% marks (1st Class) or equivalent grade.
1)Practical experience on working in crop science laboratory with knowledge on soil, plant and
water analyses supported by experience certificate issued by Competent Authority.
2)Exposure to field study/activities on rice and rice based production system
3)Working knowledge on computer applications, data analysis and preparation of Scientific/technical Report
Maximum age as on 01.01.2014 -35 yrs. for men and 40 yrs. for women
Duration -Up to 31.03.2015
Date & Time of Interview -09.07.2014 at 10.00 a.m. at CRRI Committee Room
Place of posting –CRRI, Cuttack
Terms & Conditions:
The above position is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the scheme/project. The services of appointed candidates will st and terminated automatically after expiry of the scheme/project or completion of period indicated in the selection offer, whichever is earlier and the candidate will not have any right for absorption in CRRI/ICAR.
The above age limits are relaxable for SC, ST and OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms.
2. Eligible candidates desirous to be considered for the above-mentioned position are advised to bring one copy of their bio-data along with Xerox copy of all the certificates and mark sheets affixing recent photograph thereon together with original copies of educational certificate/mark sheet/experience certificate (matriculation onwards) and appear for a walk-in-interview comprising of a written-cum-personal interview on prescribed date, time and place.
3. Director, CRRI reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of position and also to cancel the recruitment process for the position mentioned above. Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspects.
4. No TA and DA for appearing in the interview are admissible.
5. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
6. No candidate will be entertained after 10.00. a.m.