Senior Executive-Compliance Jobs in SBI ,Mumbai
State Bank of India, India’s largest and leading commercial Bank, is looking for qualified and experienced candidate for the position of
Senior Executive (Compliance) on contractual basis at its Corporate Centre, Mumbai.
ELIGIBILITY as on 01.10.2014
A. JOB PROFILE :
The Senior Executive (Compliance) will be responsible for achieving the Compliance Function targets of the Bank and setting up compliance protocol & process / methodology of compliance assessment, reviews etc. Besides this, he will perform the following functions;
- Assist with managing all aspects of Regulatory compliance need of the Bank. To play the role of a high level expert in performing banking compliance functions and compliance audit.
- Develop appropriate technical requirements of Regulatory laws, regulatory strategies & interpret data, perform fair and responsible banking analysis and validate results.
- Help in identification and prioritization of compliance issues and also development and implementation of compliance plans.
Assess compliance risk reviews and provide guidance for risk assessment in various business areas and evaluate effectiveness of internal control system.
- Provide guidance and assist with the oversight in maintenance of responsible banking compliance – policies, procedures, processes, checklists, controls and inputs for training programmes. This would include review of new / modifications of products and processes.
- Provide guidance for testing, monitoring, auditing and investigations related to banking compliance.
- Assist in responding to inquiries and investigation by Regulatory agencies in general and with specific reference to – Regulatory risk assessments, KYC/AML/CFT reviews, Management and Corporate governance reviews.
- Maintain liaison with the concerned Regulator on behalf of the Bank.
- Train personnel to ensure that they understand their responsibilities in complying with regulations.
- Advisory role and will groom officers within the Bank for compliance Department.
- Assistance in implementation of Automated Compliance Management Solution (ACMS).
Type of Job– Contractual
Age limit- Minimum 40 years and Maximum 55 years
Educational Qualification –Chartered Accountant / Post Graduate Diploma in Company Secretary / Post Graduate in any other discipline from a recognized university or a reputed institute.
Experience- Minimum 15 years experience in the Banking Sector with in-depth exposure to Compliance Functions in Banking Sector.
Responsibilities –Responsible for identification, management, monitoring and reporting of all aspects of Regulatory compliance need of the Bank and implementation of Automated Compliance Management Solutions (ACMS). Maintaining liaison with the Regulators on behalf of the Bank.
Remuneration –Total compensation package (CTC) shall be about 25.00 lacs per annum but will not be a limiting factor for suitable
Period of Contract- The term of office of the holder of the post shall be for 3 years initially, extendable at the discretion of the Bank. The
contract can be terminated at 3 months notice on either side on payment / surrender of three months emoluments in lieu thereof.
Outstation official duties -Travelling expenses / Halting allowance and eligibility for stay in hotel while on official duty, outside the Head
Quarters, will be as applicable to the Deputy General Manager of the Bank.
Leave Details- The official will be eligible for leave as under :
- 12 days Casual Leave (CL) in a year at the rate of 1 day for every month of service.
- Privilege Leave (PL) computed at one day for every 11 days of service on duty, provided that at the commencement of service no PL can be availed of before completion of 11 months of service on duty.
- If the officer leaves the job during the contract period, Bank shall have the discretion to adjust the Fun availed PL not exceeding 15 days per year against the notice period.
- The leaves are not en-cashable and will lapse on termination of contract.
Provident Fund/ Bonus/ –The Official is not eligible to claim Provident Fund/Bonus/Pension during the period of contract or thereafter. He willPension/ Gratuity not be eligible for membership of SBI Pension Fund / Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (New Pension Scheme) and SBI Employees Provident Fund
SELECTION PROCEDURE :
i) Selection will be based on short listing and Personal Interview.
ii) Candidates will be short-listed for Personal interview, based on their qualification and experience.
DESPATCH OF APPLICATION :
Aprintout of the application registered online along with photocopies of
(i) e-Receipt as proof of payment of application fee
(ii) Proof of Date of Birth
(iii) Educational certificates / mark sheets
(iv) Experience certificates from the past / present employer (including area and period of service) should be sent to the address given below so as to reach the Bank by 05th November 2014.
The General Manager
State Bank of India
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department
Atlanta Building, 3RD Floor,
BBR, Nariman Point,
Mumbai 400 021(Maharashtra).
Online registration of application and payment of fees from : 08.10.2014 to 22.10.2014
Last date for receipt of printout of application along with copy of testimonials : 05.11.2014
For More Details Click Here:Senior Executive Jobs
Click Here To Apply:Apply Online