Project Staffs Jobs in CSIR-IMMT ,Bhubaneswar
CSIR-Institute of Minerals and Materials technology,Bhubaneswar is a premier establishment of the Council of Scientific and Industrial research,New Delhi.The Institute carries out R&D for the Sustainable Utilization of Resource with Special Emphasis on Mineral processing,Material resource engineering,Process metallurgy,advances materials development,bio-resources engineering and environmental sustainability.
It has an Excellent infrastructure for pursuing an exciting research career.
CSIR-IMMT is Inviting Applications from eligible candidates for about 33 positions in its ongoing projects on a temporary basis details given below-
Name of Post-Project Staff (in various Projects)
No of Post-33
- Candidates can be a B.A/B.Com/B.Sc and
- Diploma in Mettallurgy/Cheramic/Chemical/Mechanical.
- M.Sc. in Chemistry/Physics/Material Sc/Geology and
- B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech in material/Metallurgy/Mineral/Chemical/ceramic/Nano Tech engg with/without NET/LS/GATE/Exp
INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION FOR CANDIDATES
- Interested candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria may download the Application Form and step in for the Walk-in-Interview along with the filled-in Application Form (with self attested recent photograph and photocopies of certificates etc.) and original documents for verification. Application forms with incomplete/wrong information, detected at any stage, are liable to rejection.
- Director CSIR-IMMT reserves all rights to cancel recruitment of any or all of the positions advertised above at any stage and reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The above positions are purely temporary and initial offer for engagement in any project shall be for a period of maximum one year. However, the engagement may be extended or curtailed depending upon the duration of the project and (or) performance of the candidate.
- Total tenure of engagement (current as well as service rendered earlier in CSIR-IMMT and/or any other CSIR lab/ hqrs taken together), will be limited to 5 years only.
- All those candidates who are continuing as PAs etc. in CSIR-IMMT/CSIR labs in any project will only be considered for appearing the interview against proof of resignation from that project where s/he is continuing.
- Age relaxation is admissible to SC/ST/PH/OBC & Women candidates as per instructions of Govt. of India/CSIR.
- Candidates are advised to stick to the interview schedules and report at the reception/security counter 15 minutes before the registration to avoid last minute rush. Registration venue is CSIR-IMMT Meeting Hall.
- A Pool of candidates will be drawn for future requirement, in the same or any other project of similar nature, which will be valid for one year or till next Pool drawn, whichever is earlier. Pool of candidates drawn earlier by the laboratory shall not be valid after this interview for the respective subject areas, under normal conditions.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Unless otherwise mentioned, equivalent/higher degrees shall not be considered as essential qualification for any position.
- The institute has a cafeteria wherein the candidates can have snacks throughout the day and can book for lunch (booking between 10.30-11 AM)
- While utmost care will be taken to conduct interviews in time, there may be last minute alterations/deviations in the interview scheduling due to unavoidable circumstances. Candidates appearing for the walk-in-interview will be required to maintain silence while moving within the institute premises as certain other important meetings will be conducted simultaneously on the dates of interview.
Click here for Detail Project List-IIMT Project details
Click here for Application Form-IIMT Application Form
Interview Date-24-06-2014 till 27-06-2014
CSIR-Institute of Minerals and Materials technology,