OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT JUDGE, BALANGIR.
About company:- OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT JUDGE,BALANGIR.
Total no. of post:- 26 Posts
Name of the post:- Jr Clerk-Typist, Typist, Stenographer Grade-III –
Qualification:- 10+2, Diploma
Last date for applying:- 31/10/2016
Applications in plain paper in the format given below are invited for filling up the following posts of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Junior Typist and Stenographer Grade-III in the Judgeship of Balangir.
|Category||Un-Reserved||S.E.B.C.||S.C.||S.T.||TOTAL||Scale of Pay|
|Junior Clerk-Copyist||4||—||3||8||15||Rs. 5200-20200 G.P. Rs. 1900/-|
Rs. 5200-20200 G.P. Rs. 1900/-
Rs. 5200-20200 G.P. Rs. 2400/-
N.B.: (1) The No. of above vacancies in different categories of posts may increase or decrease (2) The vacancy position in respect of reservation categories may be changed in view of the recent judicial pronouncement in that regard.
Eligibility of the candidates :
A candidate in order to be eligible for the posts shall—
- a) have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under Section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or equivalent examination of a recognized Council, Board or University as the case may be.
- b) have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute.
- c) Be over 18 years and below 32 years of age on the last date fixed for receipt of application by the District Recruitment Committee. Provided that, the upper age-limit in respect of reserved categories of candidates shall be relaxed in accordance with the provisions of the relevant Act, Rules, Orders or Instructions, for the time being in force for the respective reserved categories.
- d) be able to speak, read and write Oriya and have passed a test in Oriya equivalent to the M.E. standard :
- e) be of good character :
- f) be of sound health, good physique and free from organic defects or bodily infirmity :
- g) have not more than one spouse living, if married :
- h) for the post of Stenographer Grade – III the candidates shall possess minimum speed of 80 words in Shorthand and 40 words in Typewriting per minute. Such minimum qualification for candidates for the post of Junior Typist shall be 40 words per minute in Typewriting.
Fee for Examination :
The candidates are required to deposit fees of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) only in shape of treasury challan under the head “ 0070-Other Administrative Services-01- Administration of Justice-501-Services and Service fees-9904650-Law Department-9916730- Examination Fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District and Subordinate Courts.” Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe are exempted from payment of examination fees.
The candidates are required to submit their applications being duly filled in and signed by their own hands furnishing the required particulars as per the format given below. The candidates who are in Govt. employment are required to apply through proper channel with a “No objection Certificate.”
Note :- Non compliance of any of the requirements mentioned in the advertisement shall entail rejection of his/her application. The application, if found defective/incomplete in any respect shall be summarily rejected.
The date of written tests for the post of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Junior Typist and Stenographer Grade-III will be intimated later on.
Last date of receipt of application :
Applications along with required documents and attested copies of certificates must reach by 31.10.2016 and application received in the office after the last date & time shall be summarily rejected. In case of receipt of large number of applications for the posts advertised, the Recruitment Committee reserves the right to short list the candidates in accordance with Rules contained in the “Orissa District and Subordinate Courts’ Non-Judicial Staff Services (Method of Recruitment and Conditions of Service) Rules, 2008 “ read with amended Notification No. 1031/L dt. 19.1.2011 of Government of Orissa, Law Department.
Candidates are required to submit the list of documents:
The application must be accompanied with attested copies of :-
(i) Certificate of +2 examination or equivalent examination of a recognized Council, Board or University as the case may be with mark sheet.
(ii) Certificate of H.S.C. or equivalent examination of a recognized Board or University with mark sheet.
(iii) Certificate & mark sheet relating to Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute.
(iv) Technical certificate in respect of the post of Stenographer Grade-III and Jr. Typist.
(v) Caste certificate.
(vi) Employment Exchange Registration certificate. (vii) Original Treasury Challan.
(viii) Marriage certificate.
(ix) Two self address postal envelopes duly stamped.
(x) Two attested recent passport size photographs
(xi) Two Character Certificates issued by two Gazetted Officer/Medical Practitioner/ Sarpanch etc.
The candidates are required to mention the category of the post in bold letters on the top of their respective applications and on the top of the envelopes containing their applications.
Click here for ADVERTISEMENT:- http://ecourts.gov.in/sites/default/files/00000.pdf