Junior Engineer Assistant Jobs in Indian Oil Corporation Ltd,Paradip
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company requires result oriented personnel with initiative and enterprise for its Grass root Refinery at Paradip, Odisha.
Applications are invited from candidates with prescribed qualification and minimum one year of post qualification experience (as on 31/08/2014) indicated against each position)
1. Name of the Post-Jr. Engg Asstt-IV (Production)
Essential Qualification & Experience :3 years Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Refinery & Petrochemicals Engineering / BSc (Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.Minimum one year experience in operation in a Petroleum Refinery / Petrochemicals / Fertilizer Plants.
2. Name of the Post-Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV (P&U-O&M)
Essential Qualification & Experience:3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks in
aggregate.Minimum one year experience in operation / maintenance of Generators/Distribution Sub Stations (LT & HT at 0.4 KV & 6.6 KV level or above respectively)/ Maintenance of HT/LT Switch gears (PCC/MCC)/Transformers/ Motors/ ACBs/ VCBs/UPS/ Battery Chargers/ Variable speed drives/ protective relays including electromagnetic/Static/Numerical relays in
Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals / Aluminium / Steel Plants / large industrial units.
3.Name of the Post-Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV (P&U-O&M)
Essential Qualification & Experience:3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and Boiler competency certificate (1st class or as may be applicable under the respective State Boiler Rules).Minimum one year experience in operation of Thermal power station (Boilers, HRSGs, Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines, Air compressors, DM Plant / RO Plant, Fire water pump house) in Petroleum Refinery / Petrochemicals /Aluminimum / Steel plants / large industrial units. Post qualification Experience in the relevant field shall be reckoned after completion of the Diploma course.
4.Name of the Post-Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV-(MechanicalMaintenance)
Essential Qualification & Experience:3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Matric with 2 years ITI (Fitter)
course with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.Minimum one year experience for Diploma and 3 years experience for Matric
with ITI (Fitter) in maintenance / overhauling of rotary equipments such as Compressors, Gas / Steam Turbines, Pumps, Mechanical Seals / Dry gas seals, Bearings (Journal / Anti-friction), Safety valves, etc; in a Petroleum Refinery /
Petrochemical / large industrial units.
5.Name of the Post-Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV-Instrumentation maintainance
Essential Qualification & Experience:3 years Diploma in Engineering in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation Control with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.Minimum one year experience in Maintenance of Modern instrumentation control system like DCS, PLC with electronic field instrumentation, loop configuration, condition monitoring, cabling, earthing etc., in a PetroleumRefinery / Petrochemicals / large industrial units.Candidates conversant with installation, testing & commissioning of Instrumentation Control systems in modern petroleum and petrochemical industries will have added advantage.
Note: Candidates possessing professional qualifications such as BE or equivalent, MBA or equivalent or MCA shall not be considered for the above notified posts.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years (relaxable by 1 year for candidates having requisite experience upto 2 years & relaxable by 2 years for candidates having experience of 2 years or more) as on 31-08-2014(Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, for the posts reserved for them). Age relaxation applicable for Ex-Serviceman as per Govt. directives.PAY & PERKS:
- In addition to the Basic Pay, D.A., HRA and other benefits like Provident Fund, Employees’ Pension Scheme under PF, Gratuity, Company Quarters, Children Education Allowance, LTC / LFA, medical benefits, productivity / performance linked incentive, leave encashment, conveyance allowance, superannuation benefits, Post Retirement Medical Attendance benefits etc. shall also be admissible as per the rules of the Corporation.
- Selection would be based on written test / trade test (wherever applicable) and personal interview. The candidates will have to qualify successfully through each stage of the selection process and pre-employment medical fitness for being adjudged suitable for selection.
- Filling up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for appointment, if vacancies are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials.
- Minimum qualifying marks for SC/ST candidates is pass mark in the relevant Degree/Diploma / ITI (Fitter) course (For Post Code : 4) examination.
- SC/ST candidates appearing for written test / interview will be reimbursed single second class railway fare from the nearest railway station of the mailing address to the place of test/interview and back by the shortest route on production of ticket, provided the distance is not less than 30 KMs.
- SC/ST/ XSM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
- The prescribed qualification should be from a Govt. recognized Indian University/Institute as a regular full time course.
- Training period shall not be counted towards experience. However, the period of apprenticeship training in respect of candidates who have successfully completed Apprenticeship training under Apprentices Act, 1961 / Apprentices (Amendment) Act, 1973 in the relevant trade /discipline in any of IOCL Refineries or Industries as specified above in the Essential Qualification & Experience criteria for the relevant post shall be considered as experience. The candidature of only those candidates who have completed Apprenticeship Training and have passed the All India Trade Test conducted by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) or Certificate of Proficiencey issued by BOPT / BOAT shall be considered. Age relaxation equivalent to the period of Apprenticeship training shall be given to Apprentices. However, no additional age relaxation will be allowed.