HR Trainee Jobs in NALCO,Bhubaneswar
National Aluminium Company Limited(NALCO) invites Application for WALK IN INTERVIEW for engagement of Industrial Trainees in HR .
Name of the Post- Industrial Trainee in HR
- Full time recognized degree in any discipline with recognized PG Diploma in Personnel Management/ Labour
Welfare/Industrial Relations/ HRD/ HRM(duration not less than two years) or MBA with specialization in PM/IR/HRD/
HRM(duration of not less than two years).
- The percentage of mark throughout academic career for general candidates shall be 60% and for SC/ST/OBC category
shall be 50%.
No of Vaccancy-04
Duration -1 year
WALK IN INTERVIEW Date- 18th & 19th June 2014
Interested Candidates are advised to visit career section of Nalco website www.nalcoindia.com for details advertisement for prescribed format and other conditions.
Through “Walk- in –interview” to be held on Dated 18th- 19thJune, 2014 at 10:00 AM at HRD Centre of Excellence,
Nalco Nagar, Chandra Sekharpur, Bhubaneswar-751023 in the above discipline subject to fulfilling the advertised
criteria. The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the personal interview, the organizational
requirement, the vacancy in the discipline, reservation points as per the Presidential Directives. The percentage of
qualifying marks in personal interview shall be 60% in case of general category candidates and 50% for SC/ST/OBC
However, the management reserve the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria and/or to restrict the
number of candidates in the “Walk-in- Interview”, if so required.
Terms and Condition;
The engagement as Industrial Trainee will be regulated by Company’s discipline and administrative orders that may be in
force from time to time..
- The engagement is purely on temporary basis and is limited to a period of One year (12 Months)
from the date of joining if performance during the training is found to be unsatisfactory or found
guilty of moral turpitude or indiscipline, the training period may be terminated earlier at the
discretion of the Management.
- No further extension of training period shall be permitted.
- Placement of the trainees shall be made at any place of Nalco Establishment.
- The engagement as trainee confers no right on the student for absorption in the Company. During the training period a consolidated stipend of Rs. 10,200/- (Rupees ten thousand two hundred only) per month will be paid.
- The trainee has to make his/her own arrangement for accommodation and transport during the training and would abide by rules and regulations of the Organization in the matter of conduct and discipline.
- The Medical facility will be applicable for self only. The reimbursement of medical expenses per year will be limited to one month’s stipend.
- 15 days Medical Leave and 12 days Casual Leave is allowed per year to the trainee subject to approval of the Company.
HRD Centre of Excellence,
Nalco Nagar, Chandra Sekharpur, Bhubaneswar-751023
For More Details Click Here : http://www.nalcoindia.com/download/IT-Advertsement.pdf
Job posted at samaj 02-06-2014