GOVERNMENT OF INDIA MINISTRY OF DEFENCE MINISTRY OF DEFENCE “INDIAN ARMY”
Name of post:- Tradesman Mate (Erstwhile Mazdoor)
City / State:-Across India, Across India
Age Limit:-PWD (UR) – 18-35 yrs, PWD (SC) – 18-40 yrs
Last Date:-within 21 days
Pay scale:- Rs.5200/- -20200/- +GP Rs. 1800/- +Allowances.
Minimum Essential Qualification:- Essential Matriculation or equivalent Pass Desirable Knowledge in Hindi
Physical endurance test/skilled test(which ever applicable:- Should Pass Endurance/ Physical Test and Written Test
(A). UR – 01
(B). SC – 01
Total Vacs:- 02
Remarks:- Vacancy reserved for PH (HH)
- Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for the following post in Pay Band of Rs.5200/-
20200/- + Rs. 1800/- (Pay band + Grade Pay) plus other allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees :-
- The above post is subject to All India Service liability including field service.
- Age limit and its relaxation.
Category :- (a) UR – Physically Handicapped (Hearing Handicapped)
(b) SC – Physically Handicapped (Hearing Handicapped)
Age Limit :- (a) 18 to 35Yrs
(b) 18 to 40 Yrs
Remarks :- PH person should be in possession of Medical certificate issued by CMO/Civil Surgeon of Govt hospital certifying the disability. The disability certificate should be as per Performa in Annexure – I.
- Candidates will forward application properly sealed, in an envelope to the address mentioned
against the post applied for, through ordinary post/Registered post/Speed Post. Application in person will
not be accepted. Candidates are requested to superscribe the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST
OF TRADESMAN MATE (ERSTWHILE MAZDOOR)” on the top on envelope while sending the
application form to The Commanding Officer, 59 Inf Div Ord Unit, PIN- 909059, C/O 99 APO. The
above sentence, If not superscribed on envelop, same will not be accepted. The envelope should clearly
mention the senders name and complete address at the reverse.
- Last date for receipt of application is 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in
the Employment News (including the date of publication).
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application i.e,
21 days from publication in Employment news.
- The photocopy of the following Documents/Certificate to be attached along with application duly
(a) Two Passport size photographs duly self attested, one on right corner of application and
one on Acknowledgement Card/Call letter.
(b) Attested copies of following certificates will also be submitted with application :-
(i) Education Qualification Certificate.
(ii) Date of Birth Certificate.
(iii) Physical Handicap (Hearing Handicapped) Certificate.
(c) Self addressed envelope affixing postal Stamp of Rs. 25/-.
Note-I : Central Government Civilian employees must furnish “No Objection Certificate” from their
employer /Office at the time of the test else their candidature will be cancelled.
- Incomplete/ineligible applications will be deemed invalid and rejected without intimation to the
candidate. Only the eligible candidates will be called for the written examination.
- It is made clear that merely fulfilling the basic essential qualification requirement does not
automatically entitle a person to be called for test. The selection will be made strictly on the merit basis.
The decision of appointing authority regarding selection /rejection will be final. It is also made clear that
the number of post/vacancy is tentative and recruitment process can be cancelled/suspended/terminated
by the Appointing Authority at any stage, due to administrative reasons.
- To reduce the number of candidates for written examination for one category of post, screening of
applications will be carried out based on the percentage of marks obtained in the examination mandated
as essential QR.
For official website:-http://indianarmy.nic.in/