Director jobs in IED,Govt of Odisha
Applications are invited for the post of Director, Institute of Entrepreneurship Development
(IED), Odisha, a society under Department of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises,
Government of Odisha.
Name of the Post: Director
It is proposed to fill up the post of Chief Executive (Director) of Institute of Entrepreneurship Development (IED), Odisha in the pay scale of Rs. 37,400-67,000 + 8,
700 Grade pay on deputation /short term contract basis from the Officers of
State/Central Government/Bank and reputed Entrepreneurship Development
Institutions fulfilling the following Criteria:
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/department or
- With five years of service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the scale of pay of Rs. 37,400-67,00+7600 Grade pay
- Officers with 5 years of service in PB-3 with Grade Pay Rs. 6600 would also be considered and in that case he will be placed in the scale of pay of Rs. 37, 400-67,000+7600 Grade pay
- Possessing degree in Engineering /Post Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce/MBA etc. with at least 5 years of experience in Entrepreneurship Development/Promotion of Micro and Small Enterprises etc., Development of Literature/Research in the field Entrepreneurship Development
- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation including short term contract shall not exceed 57 years as on the closing date of the receipt of the application.
- Officers from Government of India / Officers from reputed organization such as Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDI), Ahmedabad or National Institute for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (NIMSME), Hyderabad or The National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development(NIESBUD), Noida or Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship (IIE), Guwahati, who have left the organization but less than 57 years of age will be considered.
- The professionals from reputed institutions and Government of India Officers/Nationalized Banks will be allowed to work till the age of 60 years.
The last date of submission of application both soft and hard copies are on or before 10thJune, 2014.
For further details visit our website : http://msmeodisha.gov.in/
or For more Clarifications: http://msmeodisha.gov.in/News.htm