Department of Mechanical Engineering National Institute of Technology Raipur
Department of Mechanical Engineering National Institute of Technology
Raipur G. E. Road, Raipur, Chhattisgarh-492010
Walk in Interview
Applications in the prescribed format are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Project Fellow for a period of three years (initially for one year) as per the following requirements. Interested and eligible candidates can also attend the Walk in Interview on 25/11/2016 at 10.30 AM in the Department of Mechanical Engineering along with the filled application and necessary original certificates.
Name of the Position : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Project Fellow
Project Title : Characterization of Strain Induced Behaviors of Electroactive Polymers for Sensor and Actuator Applications
Principal Investigator : Dr. Raj Kumar Sahu
Investigator : Dr. Raj Kumar Sahu Assistant Professor Department of Mechanical Engineering NIT Raipur, Chhattisgarh- 492010 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Funding Agency : Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB), DST Project No. ECR/2016/000581
Tenure of the scheme & Assignment : 3 years (initially for one year) and performance will be reviewed on yearly basis for continuation.
Consolidated Monthly Fellowship : Rs 25,000/-(fixed) per month for the first two years and Rs 28,000/-(fixed) per month for the third year.
Essential qualifications : M.E/M.Tech. in Mechanical/Materials Engineering from recognized University/ Institute (M. Tech Final semester candidates waiting for final results may also apply) Note: Selected candidate will be encouraged to apply for Ph.D.
Date and Time of Interview : 25-11-2016 at 10:30 AM in Department of Mechanical Engineering
Terms and Conditions:
1. The above position is purely temporary and continuation of the fellowship is subject to satisfactory performance and review after each year.
2. Candidates are required to appear for the interview with curriculum vitae, all relevant original certificates with a set of attested photocopies and four attested pass port size photographs.
3. No TA/DA is permissible for appearing the interview.
4. Selected candidates will not be permitted to claim for any regular/part time appointments in this institute or any other institutes during this period.
5. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
6. The appointment shall be co-terminus with the project.
7. No HRA will be provided.
For further details please contact:-
Dr. Raj Kumar Sahu,
Assistant Professor & Principal Investigator
Department of Mechanical Engineering
NIT, Raipur, CG, INDIA, 492010
Official web site:–http://www.nitrr.ac.in/
Download PDF file:–http://www.nitrr.ac.in/downloads/recruitment/recruitment2016