“CISCO Voip Engineer” jobs at Servion Global Solutions,Bangalore.
Job Role: Cisco VOIP Engineer(L1, L2,Lead)
Experience:1 to 8 yrs
• Manage delivery Problem Management team of L2 Engineers.
• Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow: Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness of Cisco Voice network operations.
• Hands on Experience with Cisco routing & switching, Cisco voice Devices & Products viz. Cisco Unified Call Manager, Cisco Unified Call Manager Express, Cisco Unity, Cisco IPCC Express, Cisco Voice Gateway, Cisco IPT and Nice Logger.
• PBXs like Nortel / Avaya.
• Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness of ACD Call Center Voice (Genesys, Rockwell/Spectrum/ Nuance) operations.
• Have clear understanding of Cisco Voice network deployment models and should understand functioning of voice network devices.
• Knowledge and use of VOIP and Performance Management Tools and integration experience with other Tools
• Have worked on Cisco Unified communication products like Cisco Unified Communication Manager, IPCC Express, Cisco Unity Voicemail, and Cisco Call Manager express.
• Good implementation/troubleshooting experience on Cisco IPT & IPCC Express
• Have clear understanding on VOIP protocols like SIP, H.323 and MGCP. Should be aware of ITIL process.
• Have clear understanding on Telecom infrastructure protocols like ISDN and analog signaling.
• Maintain and update voice network diagrams and vendor information for voice network devices.
• Work & Coordinate with Third Party Providers to assist in Problem resolution of telecommunication Problems & OEMs for incident resolution.
• Performs advanced remote/on site troubleshooting activities encompassing system design issues, upgrade plans, creation of technical product documentation, up gradation & site coordination.
• Initiates network improvement recommendations based upon experiences in field
• Provide onsite operations and admin consultancy during system administration & maintenance
• Performs Root Cause Analysis
• Track and update key performance metrics
• Manages and overseas shift handover process
• Act as a point of contact for all service delivery issues/ pending work/ escalations
• Project Management
• Provide team support and process improvements through individual contributions
• Maintain and Update Knowledge Base and documentation
• Initiate and implement processes improvements.
• Perform change management in accordance with change management procedures
• Perform capacity and performance and report whenever exception is reported and takes remedial action
• Handles escalations
• Participate in routine operational meetings
• Ability to work with 3rd party vendors, OEMs and Product suppliers.
• Knowledge on Contracts and SLAs
• Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written), Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
To Apply Click Here:http://servion.com/people-and-culture/career/
Please share your updated resume at email@example.com